Application Developer, with the following duties:
- Application development using Java and Python programming languages.
- Extensive experience with Angular, D3.Js is a major plus
- Working with big data solutions using Hadoop, Spark and associated technologies.
- Deliveries Include development, testing, deployment & support.
- Design & Develop ETL workflows.
- Create processes for data ingestion and processing
- Develop user tools to access large datasets.
- Analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
- 6 years of application programming and development experience in a financial/risk management environment including but not limited to Java, Python, Oracle (SQL), and frameworks like spring, hibernate etc.
- Preferred experience with Python and associated technologies.
- Experience working with Enterprise class systems.
- Experience with multi-tier and service oriented architecture.
- Preferred working experience with big data and associated technologies such as Hadoop (Common, HDFS, MapReduce), Hive, HBase, Spark (Streaming and Spark SQL), etc. - Familiarity with enterprise source control management tools - GIT, SVN
Application Architecture, Big Data Solution, Java, Angular JS
Above all else, a willingness to learn new technologies and adopt the mindset of an agnostic problem solver based on significant expertise in computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures and OO design) is key.
- Experience in Financial regulatory processes involving BASEL, CCAR, DFAST
- Exceptional Python
- Data Modeling
- Restful Webservices
- Spring Framework
Contract to Hire
The position is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Brecksville, Ohio.