AX QA Lead, with the following duties:
- AX 2012 R1 experience is must; must have functional understanding of Trade & logistics, finance, planning and warehouse modules.
- Well versed with supply chain concepts, like Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, reporting, Manufacturing, Planning and Raw Material consumption, direct ship, inter company, Available to promise. Integration with other third party systems is plus.
- Must be able to effectively discuss with business SMEs and convert the requirement into AX test cases.
- Mature to help in establishing QA processes, template and documentation for re-use. Strong concepts of QA processes and templates. Must have exposure to QA test and defect tracking tools.
- Excellent experience in test planning, testing and coordinating with development teams.
- Manual testing is must, Automated testing using Microsoft Test Manager or selenium is plus.
- Able to perform, Manual, Systems, regression and end-to-end testing. Able to build test case repository for re-usable test cases.
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted are: Computer Applications, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related.
Quantitated Experience Requirements:
- 8 years of experience in working as a software QA; or equivalent combination education and experienc
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of ERP components for Apparel Industry such as Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Sourcing, Billing and Payment collections
- Strong SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
- Strong experience in testing APIs using tools such as SoapUI and POSTMAN