Visionet Systems, Inc. is looking for the best of the best to join our sales team in Cranbury, NJ. We also have a new office in NYC and are open to someone reporting to our Pittsburgh office, as well! We provide Professional Services, Software Product Engineering, Maintenance and Support and QA Testing to Apparel, Banking, Retail, Wholesale and Distribution companies across the U.S. We currently offer industry-tailored consulting services in Application Development, Maintenance & Support Business Intelligence, Enterprise cost reduction, Implementation of shared services, and process/technology integration. We offer superior benefits.
The successful candidate is expected to lead in:
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients;
- Hunt, Identify, Qualify, Offer and Win business services or solutions that Visionet sells in the market
- Organize and lead pursuit teams;
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process;
- Contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Work with delivery managers to lead engagement planning and budgeting;
- Define deliverable structure and content;
- Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client;
- Manage engagement economics;
- Help manage engagement risk
- 5-7 years experience in Sales or Senior Sales Executive level with successful ability to work independently and manage multiple accounts
- Hands on technical background preferred
- Established relationships with key contacts to facilitate business development.
- Proactively support Account Managers in creating and nurturing sales opportunities at existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinate with various company resources and departments to secure and present appropriate proposal information to prospective and existing clients
- Ability to learn and position RPA and other digital automation strategies desired. Experience in selling to BFSI or Life Sciences or Retail/CPG highly preferred.