Business Analyst, with the following duties:
- Implement, expand, integrate and modify software systems for mortgage & banking solutions and supply chain management and distribution systems;
- Elicit business requirements to implement and improve BI (business intelligence) software systems using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to an overall understanding of software systems and needs of users;
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with personnel of the client, including executives and managers, to analyze software system needs and functional requirements and business requirements documents, use cases, GUI, screen and interface design documents;
- Test, maintain and monitor software programs and software systems for implementation and customization of new applications and systems, using HP Load Runner, HP Quality Center & HP ALM and JMeter;
- Develop, document and revise software system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards for BI, to transform legacy BI software systems to new BI software systems, as well as for data warehousing and cybersecurity, using MicroStrategy, TFS, Visual Studio, and SQL Server Management Studio;
- Develop Business Requirement Documents, functional requirements specifications, use cases, storyboards and GUI mockups;
- Act as liaison with offshore business analysts, software quality assurance engineers and software developers.
Bachelor of Science (or foreign equivalent evaluated by a US credentialing service) in computer science, management science (MIS) or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position. Alternate experience may include: systems analyst or software quality assurance engineer.
2 years of experience in the offered position. Alternate experience may include: systems analyst or software quality assurance engineer. Skill set requirements: Must have 1 year of experience with MicroStrategy, and 2 years of experience with the following: HP Quality Center/ HP ALM JMeter Visual Studio SQL Server Management Studio VisiLoanReview Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
The position is currently located in Cranbury, NJ, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh, PA, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.