- It is well known that the more targeted a campaign the more successful it will be.
- With the information from the campaign analytics reports, marketing can develop more precise campaigns that target specific customers.
- Best in class campaign management systems combine, campaign management and analytics together.
- Develop and design campaigns with customer segmentation
- Interface to e-mail partner for sending out emails and receiving the results
- Measure campaign results, such as click through, sales generated, customer retention, etc.
Key elements of captured data
- Click Sales – Measure the click sales generated by each campaign
- Email Campaign Metrics – Measure various metrics such as bounce rate, did not open, conversions, click thrus, etc.
- Campaign Analysis – In depth analysis of the campaign, measuring email effectiveness, customer retention and sales generated
- Overall Retention Stats – Measures sales generated by a campaign for active, inactive and new customers
- Change Analysis – Measures the retention change rates by campaigns
- Trend Analysis – Measures retention metrics achieved during the life of the campaign.