Business Analyst, with the following duties:
- Gather requirements from clients, and ultimately, analyze those requirements.
- Manage the conflicting requirements to ensure solutions for clients. Develop, create and modify software specifications.
- Document business systems and use cases. Translate complex conclusions into simple business language. Design solutions document preparation for software projects. Liaise between the company, customer, and the development regarding software functionality throughout the development cycle.
- Work with Customers’ Project Managers to prioritize and plan work assignments. Develop presentable business flows in the form of wireframes to the customer to help them understand their requirements flows.
- Coordinate estimating and planning complex project activities and manage resource scheduling. Coordinate MISMO-based integration in Appraisal, Title and closing processes of mortgage origination domain, using the proprietary workflow based mortgage system (AtClose).
- Coordinate the workflow processes of Appraisal, Title and Closing processes of mortgage (AtClose). Participate in the preparation of mapping documents and integration guides, among different systems such as the credit card payment system and proprietary workflow-based mortgage system (AtClose).
- Translate RealEC-based integration into MISMO standards. Perform software system analysis and identify the cause of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) related errors, test their remediation and monitor production systems for any anomalies in processing EDI messages, using knowledge of Microsoft BizTalk, SQL server, HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and Team Foundation Server.
- Monitor EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and related Integration applications. Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to certify EDI transactions and to re-process them; Conduct Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) knowledge retention drills with the support team.
- Develop EDI and BizTalk transaction related test scripts, test scenarios and test data Perform functional and analytical review of EDI transactions.
- Provide production support for mission critical EDI related systems. Identify causes of EDI errors, test their remediation and monitor.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent evaluated by a US credentialing service) in computer science, Management Information Science (MIS) or a related field.
Work experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or related
Skill set requirements:
- Analysis of software systems.
- Solution document preparation.
- Testing of software systems, the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Microsoft BizTalk, SQL server, HP Unified Functional Testing, Quality Control, Load Runner, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transactions for functional and technical support.
- MISMO Mappings AtClose MISMO standards
- Must also have 2 years’ experience in requirements gathering, and creating solutions for any conflicting requirements.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
The position is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.