Business Analyst, with the following duties:
- Gather business requirements of clients in order to analyze how our proprietary AtClose software can help them;
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to design and improve software systems and modify our proprietary AtClose software in order to suit the needs of the clients, using SQL server, Mercury Quality Center, JMeter, and MS Project, as well as knowledge of the full system development lifecycle;
- Test, maintain and monitor our proprietary AtClose software for implementation in clients’ software system;
- Plan and execute releases with updates for AtClose software, and test new release software;
- Write SQL to generate custom requirement data and perform DML (Data Manipulation Language) operations;
- Consult with clients’ management to ensure agreement on system principles;
- Act as liaison with offshore software development and software quality assurance teams; and
- Manage AWS Cloud Servers (amazon web servers).
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent evaluated by a US credentialing service) in computer science, Management Information Science (MIS) or a related field.
Work experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or any of these alternate positions: systems analyst, software quality assurance analyst, or a related occupation
Skill set requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- AtClose software product
- SQL server
- Mercury Quality Center
- MS Project
- AWS Cloud Servers
The position is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.