Business Analyst, with the following duties:
- Gather and document client requirements, define existing business activities, business process flows and recommend improvements, using Agile/Scrum or Waterfall methodology.
- Analyze existing or new software systems for domains like Mortgage Banking & Finance, E-commerce, and Human Resource Management by using various tools like MS Visio, JIRA, HP Quality Center, MS Team Foundation Server/Team Services, MS Project.
- Performing requirement gathering sessions, interviews, discussion and walkthroughs with business users.
- Creating requirement document, process flows, uses cases and user stories for business and development teams.
- Act as liaison with business user and onsite/offshore implementation team.
- Develop and maintain business acceptance criteria and participate in pre-UAT testing and demo/review of release/sprint.
- Manage release and change management in consultation with client to ensure scope and deliveries.
- Participating in review sessions with business users and development teams.
- Providing clarification to technical teams and collaborating with users for questions and understanding.
- Provide status and progress reporting for assigned tasks to supervisors and project managers.
- And work with project managers to establish effort and schedule estimates.
- Training and learning of new requirement gathering tools and business domain as assigned by team lead.
- Familiar with MS SQL and Oracle database/queries to analyze data and application structure for impact analysis.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
Alternative fields of study that may be accepted:
Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Functional Consultant, Quality Assurance Analyst, QA Engineer or a related occupation.
Skill set requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- VisiRepurchase software product
- MS Dynamics 2012 HR
- Atlassian JIRA
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- HP Quality Center.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
5898 Copley Drive 5th Floor, San Diego CA 92111
There is a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA or Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday