QA Analyst, with the following duties:
- Elicit business requirements to implement, expand, integrate and modify software systems for mortgage and ecommerce solutions.
- Gather and document client requirements, define existing business activities, business process flows and recommend improvements, using BA tools and agile or waterfall methodology for existing SFCC, Magneto, Oracle ATG Commerce for online store.
- Revamping existing Online Stores by identifying/analyzing key problems and bottlenecks issues, and proposing the right solution in online retail.
- Work as Ecommerce functional consultant on retail projects.
- Working closely with Project Coordinator to develop and own strategic product roadmap, which supports the product vision, by conducting market research.
- Gathering customer & prospect feedback, and analyzing competitive intelligence and industry trends.
- Collaboration with customer-facing teams and end users to identify, capture, product requirements; Serving as the conduit between the customer and the technical development teams through which requirements flow.
- Providing strong input into business cases, product plans & positioning, and commercial strategy for product and related components.
- Gathering requirements and writing Functional Specification Document and Detail Design Document in collaboration with system owners.
- Co-ordinate with development teams on product maintenance and product releases.
- Act as liaison with offshore business analysts, software quality assurance engineers and software developers.
- Develop test strategy, planning, testing and coordinating with development teams.
- Conduct UAT session along with other functional consultants for ensuring smooth user experience and managing expectations.
- Develop EDI and BizTalk transaction related test scripts, test scenarios and test data.
- Identify causes of EDI errors, test their remediation and monitor.
- Hands on experience on MISMO based integration in Appraisal, Title and closing processes of mortgage origination domain using the proprietary workflow based mortgage system.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Comp Science.
Alternative fields of study that may be accepted:
Management Info Science or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Business Analyst or a related occupation.
Skill set requirements:
2 years in the following skill set:
- Analysis of software systems.
- Solution document preparation.
- Testing of software systems, the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Microsoft BizTalk, SQL server, HP
- Unified Functional Testing, Quality Control, Load Runner, EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transactions for functional and technical support.
- Must also have 2 years’ experience in requirements gathering, and creating solutions for any conflicting requirements.
- Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training and experience.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Talbots Drive, Hingham, MA 02043
There is a possibility of relocation to either Pittsburgh, PA or Cranbury, NJ, or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.