Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design and develop enterprise level architecture and applications using Angular 2, ASP.NET Web API, MISMO, SharePoint 2013, jQuery, C#, VB.Net, MS Net framework, SQL server 2008, 2012, OWIN and JWT.
- Devise standards and assist in configuring TFS 2013/2010 at multiple clients for better code branching and policies implementation, to ultimately promote build automation and continuous integration.
- Reduce time to market new features and to enable easy usability options by utilizing KnockoutJs, RequireJS and jQuery along with the latest HTML5/CSS3 KendoUI design templates.
- Create functional and technical specification documents and other operational documents. Improve software framework, migrate interfaces to Microsoft BizTalk 2010, using MS BizTalk Server, and MS Office SharePoint Server.
- Manage disbursements and reconciliations in the title systems and mortgage industry.
- Coordinate STRIDE threat modeling and Acunetix, secure code and vulnerability scans.
- Manage tooling, continuous delivery, source control, best practices, design patterns and coding standards, to ensure easy change and easy maintenance of code artifacts and releases.
- Manage UAT and post-implementation support.
- Work with offshore development team on software development projects.
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, or Information Technology.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable title: Developer, Advisory Software Engineer, Project Manager, and/or Computer Architect)
2 years in the following skill set:
- Must have 2 years of experience with the following skill set:
- ASP, OWIN and JWT; C#, VB.Net; MISMO best practices and standards; ES6.0; TFS 2013/2010; Acunetix; KnockoutJs, RequireJS and jQuery TypeScript; Angular 2; .Net Framework and Development; Web Services; SOA architecture; Business Analysis; XML and XPath manipulation.
The position is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.