Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design and develop enterprise software architecture and solutions architecture for EAI (Enterprise Application Integration);
- Integrate software applications and systems across an enterprise, using Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft SQL Server, WCF Services, Web API, IIS and ASP.Net;
- Use agile methodologies for software development processes to produce software applications using various architectural design patterns including ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, Two-Tier, and Three Tier Architecture, Entity data model, Restful and WCF services.
- Translate designer mock-ups and wireframes into an AngularJS front-end and use AngularJS to integrate front end application with the application business layer.
- Design, customize, develop and test Microsoft BizTalk services in a multi-tier software systems environment.
- Create and Configure BizTalk Schemas (XSD), Maps, Pipelines, Ports, Orchestrations, custom BizTalk components and XSLT transformations.
- Extensively utilize .NET C# to develop custom: assemblies, functoids, pipelines, pipeline components, and adapters.
- Design and develop Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to integrate with existing systems.
- Perform complex SQL processes (including regular expressions, correlated sub-queries, sub-queries factoring and complex views) and PL/SQL processes (mutating triggers, and batch and scheduled processing);
- Design and write different types of parameterized queries, SSRS reports such as Cross-Tab, Conditional, Drill-down, Top N, Summary, Form, OLAP and Sub reports, and formatting them.
- Develop and Implement end to end SSIS packages that must include variables, parameters, expressions, transactions, Script task, Script component using C# Fact ETL, Dimension ETL and advanced including slow changing dimensions and late arrivals.
- Must have a certification in Microsoft SQL Server (70-461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012).
Skill and Experience requirements:
This position requires a bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree evaluated as equivalent by a US credentialing service) in computer science or a related field, and two years of experience as a software engineer, software developer or software architect, which must include two years of experience designing and developing software architecture for enterprise integration applications (EAI), as well as experience in Microsoft BizTalk, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SSIS and SSRS, IIS, WCF services, Web API, C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS and XSLT transformation.
Job currently located in Warrendale PA, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Pittsburgh, PA, or other unanticipated sites in the U.S. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.