This is a Senior Leadership role within the Sales team and is an Individual Contributor position, responsible for managing and growing the organizations’ Mortgage business. He/she will take a lead role in driving revenue growth through direct acquisition of new customers. This is a role for an ambitious and aggressive individual who delights in their own and their organization’s success.
- Own sales targets as assigned to the individual periodically.
- Generate leads, identify opportunities and develop pipeline through a combination of networking, cold calling, opportunity pursuit, market knowledge/intelligence, market development campaigns etc.,
- Discover and research on prospects; create proposals and presentations based on potential opportunities.
- Lead client calls to demonstrate the company’s core capabilities in terms of Domain, Process Automation and Technology Offerings.
- Keep track of market and competitor activity and provide necessary feedback and suggestions to the company’s leadership team.
- Liaise with Delivery and Technology team to help them understand client’s requirements, facilitate sampling efforts and transition phase.
- Review Sales Pipeline with the management team from time to time (information and data related to customer and prospect interactions etc.,)
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
Key Attributes of the Incumbent
- Should have minimum 12+ years’ experience in B2B Sales catering to the North American region.
- Should have an excellent track record of sales closures.
- Should have expertise in all Business Development Tools (for example. inside sales, funnel generation, solution development, customization etc.,)
- Should have the ability to work in a high energy start-up environment with new technology solutions.
- Should have the ability to work productively under minimal supervision.
- Should have experience in working with Offshore teams.