Visionet analyzed and developed the Foreclosure Processing System (FPS) for the Loan Servicing group of Countrywide Home loans. The initial application was developed in Power Builder with SQL server on backend using an in-house rule based engine. Visionet is involved in porting this application from the existing PB platform to the more scalable and robust .Net platform using Rules based engine.
- PowerBuilder (Windows Client Server)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Interfaces with AS/400 and other internal systems
- 1000+ Reports
Gaps in the Existing Application:
- Limited or no scalability to enhance the application
- Limitations of older technology
- Client server instead of web based
- No Automated Workflow engine
- No Business Rule Management System (BRMS)
- No Business Intelligence
- No way to track KPI’s
Re-Platform Key Objectives:
- Create a state of the art, scaleable, thin client specifically designed to cater the future business of the company
- Configurable workflow and business engine, which can be managed with limited dependency of the IT resources.
- Report builder for creating adhoc reports by the management/end users themselves.
- Monitor Performance and Benchmark Indicators in Real Time
- Build the foundation for future application enhancements, and create interfaces with the other systems.
- Microsoft .Net 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2003
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- Data Transformation Services (DTS)