- Inventory Analytics gives visibility into the state of inventory across all channels
- Knowing this critical information allows merchants and marketing to manage product life cycles, purchasing and promotions in a timely manner in order to maximize the sales during the peak of the season.
- Organizations have to put in place complex and expensive solutions and integrations in order to attain this level of visibility
- Division of Inventory in Fall, Spring, Holidays, Year Long buckets
- Division of Inventory as In Season & Out of Season
- Having Information about Inventory State like
- Sellable, Non Sellable, Liquidation, Work In Process
- Categorizing into “Productive, Less Productive, Not Productive”
Key elements of captured data
- Stock Report – Daily Inventory status by season, store, brand, geography, etc.
- Store wise stock position
- Season wise stock position
- In-depth Inventory Analysis – Provides detailed view of the status of inventory and season, by geography, store, etc.