Visionet worked with the Global Application Design and Architecture team of one of the leading cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care companies operating in more than 100 countries around the world.
The focus was to help them design and implement the integration architecture and platform for their initiative to bring the company’s different transactional systems across the globe to a single Dynamics AX based implementation. Visionet’s team was responsible for both, one time and batch integrations, using SSIS as well as more real time integrations using BizTalk Server.
Business Challenges and Achievements
Key challenges and achievements of Visionet EAI Architecture team were:
- The leading Cosmetics Company under review planned to keep multiple product information systems running in parallel for short term before the new global product management systems is fully deployed. Visionet helped bring up different Product Management Systems across the company’s environments to their Enterprise Service Bus. The enterprise service bus ensured that the product information across all connected systems is up to date at all time.
- Visionet’s team integrated the Dynamics Shop floor module into the enterprise service bus that took shop floor feeds from multiple systems.
- Our team helped create a Master Data Store for the company using SQL Server MDS services to store and manage master date across systems.
- Visionet also developed real time integration of Oracle Financials with the new Dynamics AX Financials module. The integration needed to be two ways to ensure that disparate legacy systems that worked with Oracle Financial did not need to be changed in the transaction period before they are taken down completely.
- Our team helped upgrade the overall BizTalk EAI environment from SQL Server 2008 SSIS and BizTalk 2009 to SQL Server 2012 and BizTalk Server 2013 with minimal reword or production down time.
- Also, it helped define the guidelines for BizTalk code structuring and promotion across the different company’s environments.
Based on this sophisticated BizTalk based ESB enterprise integration architecture provided by Visionet, the client now enjoys all the flexibility to change its legacy system or even ERP down the road.