- Margin Analytics gives visibility into the contributing margin of the products sold
- This information is critical to determine which products are to be carried or dropped and their pricing
- Measure the revenue generated, cost of goods sold, and cost of sale.
- Calculate the contributing margins, by merchants, store, brands, departments, etc.
- Measure top and bottom performers
- Gain visibility into the product life cycle contributing margin
Key elements of captured data
- Shipped versus Returns
- Overall return rates
- Sales revenue and costs
- All viewable by stores, merchants, brands, departments, products, etc.
- Top 10 & Bottom 10 performers’ detailed analysis
- Slice data by brands, geographies, stores, departments, merchants, etc.