Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the leading customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that can help you drive your sales productivity and increase your marketing efforts value through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management in the cloud, on-premises, or with a hybrid combination.
By combining Industry’s best practices with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Visionet facilitates its clients in maximizing the value of their technology investments.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution streamlines the way your employees communicate with your customers and collaborate with each other. Following are few benefits that make Microsoft Dynamics CRM one of the most sought after CRM solution in the industry.
- Meet customers anywhere on any device
- Build your network and deepen customer relationships with social insights
- Create experiences that are targeted, personal, and valuable to increase sales velocity
- Team collaboration enables sales team to sell as a team
- Work smarter to close more deals by leveraging easy to design process flows
- Gain business insight with flexible dashboard and inline data visualization
- Interactive charts let you analyze your sales data for quick insights and to surface the most relevant information
- Allow you to engage customers with targeted content through multi-channel, multi-stage campaigns
- Offer responsive, relevant service across multiple channels on customers’ terms
Visionet can help streamline marketing, sales and customer services operations in a way that suits customer requirement. Her Microsoft Dynamics CRM comes in 3 different deployment options.
On premise Version
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 On-Premises installed on your server gives you complete control over your installation and database and gives you enhanced integration, business intelligence, and customization capabilities.
MS Dynamics CRM On-Premises version comes with the following advantages
- Utilization of existing hardware installations
- Complete ownership and control over data
- Control over Dynamics CRM upgrades and updates
- Deeper integration with existing enterprise applications
- Utilization of in-house IT resource
Cloud (Online Version)
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM on Cloud also known as Microsoft Dynamics Online you can start increasing your organization’s productivity in just 5 minutes. Streamline your CRM implementation and reduce your IT burden with a CRM solution that is hosted, updated, secured and maintained by Microsoft
- Reduces your IT burden and cost
- Easy to manage per user licenses
- Easy and quick implementation
- Centralize customer information
- Streamline business workflows
You can also take leverage of Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a vendor hosted solution on private cloud by utilizing productivity features of both On-cloud and On-Premises versions, no matter how complex your business requirements are and how diverse your operations are Microsoft Dynamics CRM can help you in streamlining your sales and customer services operations requirements.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Videos
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 User Experience Overview
- How to Become a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Master: Training Resources, Certification Path, and More
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Business Process Overview
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Global Premiere Event