Sharing information effectively. That’s the heart of SharePoint.
Every business wants to take full advantage of the resources it already has—its people, its data, and its technologies. Visionet can help you do it with Microsoft SharePoint.
By supporting collaboration and content management, SharePoint can quickly help organizations solve challenges around lost productivity due to disconnected people and teams, slow turn-times, untapped or underused expertise, and even outdated IT systems that are difficult to scale.
SharePoint offers across-the-board features to help your company and your people share and store ideas and information—everything from streamlining common tasks to powering business intelligence to ensuring task-managed workflow.
- Share ideas, content, and vision through robust and intuitive social features, document libraries, activity feeds, and Microsoft SkyDrive Pro—a part of SharePoint
- Organize teams and tasks with simplified systems for tracking information, setting permissions, and sharing sites and documents inside and outside your organization
- Discover answers and insights by taking better advantage of the data and expertise you already have
- Build the portals, apps, and sites your business needs—without requiring customized development—with the new SharePoint app model and simplified intranet design
- Manage costs and meet the demands of compliance with SharePoint’s efficient file input/output, reporting, and analytics features
Visionet has deep experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online and Office 365. Our specialists can give you a firsthand look at the capabilities in the latest version of SharePoint and discuss how its unique strengths can be used to support your people and empower your business. Be it SharePoint 2013, a server-based, on-premises solution; or the SharePoint Online, available as a cloud service, we can work with you to determine which solution is the best fit for your organization.
Using our Global Rollout framework, Visionet helps you address a wide range of business needs from strategic roadmap and planning to governance and taxonomy structure to rollout and adoption. Our SharePoint deployment methodology has embedded a governance model that accelerates the implementation process for our customers.
Contact us to learn more about Visionet’s SharePoint Implementation Services.
For more information, please visit Portals and Collaboration.