Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Coordinate ecommerce online ordering, Product catalog, customer service and payment processing systems.
- Implement cyber security for applications and systems based on Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) recommendations.
- Design and implement REST and SOAP web APIs.
- Design, develop and implement software applications and software systems using ASP.NET, ADO.Net, Ajax.Net, C#, VB.Net, WCF, Web Services, and SQL Server.
- Manage integration and reporting concepts using SSIS and SSRS.
- Develop and design software systems.
- Gather and analyze business requirements.
- Prepare UCD-use case diagrams, user stories, architectural diagrams and flowcharts, by working with client IT staff, project managers, stakeholders and business users.
- Use Telerik SiteFinity to manage content of websites, use knowledge of Telerik and Dev Express to create express third party web UI (user interface) controls.
- Utilize debugging and tracing tools including fiddler, postman and dynaTrace in order to trouble shoot and resolve issues.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Information Science or related field.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable title: Developer, Senior Developer, or Software Developer)
2 years of experience in: ASP.NET, C# ADO.NET, Ajax.Net, VB.NET REST and SOAP Web APIs Web Services, WCF, RESTFUl API Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, HTML Database: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2 /2014, SQL Server Profiler Visual Studio IDE -2008/2010/2012/2013. Source Control Tools: Team Foundation Server 2010/2013 SSIS and SSRS Fiddler, postman and dynaTrace Telerik SiteFinity Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
The position is currently located in Addison, TX, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, or Pittsburgh, PA, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.