Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Analyze and design software systems, perform data modeling and integrate web services using WCF;
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation;
- Design data access layer by using Entity Framework model, and further, create Entity Models;
- Write data access classes, complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, views, to capture, and modify data, all by using LINQ, MDX and SQL;
- Create custom validations using JQuery and Java Script;
- Implement and deploy SSIS packages for Data migration, from traditional platforms;
- Implement and deploy SSAS cubes integrated data with applications by MDX queries ;
- Use Crystal Reports to generate reports and create charts and tables, and in turn, use those charts and tables to complete thorough analyses of performance components;
- Act as liaison with offshore software development team.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Work experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Computer Analyst or Software Developer or related).
2 years in the following skill set:
- .Net framework ASP.Net
- SQL server TFS WCF services JQuery SSIS packages for Data migration Crystal Reports T-SQL Stored Procedures LINQ and SQL InRules Implementation SSAS Cube Packages Implementation and Deployment
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
The position is currently located in Coraopolis, PA, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.