Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Provide technical consultancy to clients for Microsoft Dynamics AX projects.
- Coordinate migration, by utilizing Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics AX7.
- Manage the customization of Microsoft Dynamics AX using X++, C#.
- Implement best practices and improve the ongoing maintenance process.
- Utilize Integration Microsoft Dynamics Ax with external applications by using AIF services and SQL server integration services (SSIS).
- Perform Migration using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Develop and customize reporting for Microsoft Dynamics AX (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 R2, 2012 R3, AX 4 and AX7 by using SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS).
- Customize proprietary software based on client needs.
- Manage architecture, perform technical analysis and design;
- Provide functional and analytical review;
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with technology strategy;
- Assist in devising unit test plans;
- Provide production support for software systems; and
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
Bachelor of Science or equivalent, in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted are Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related.
Work experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Advisory Architect, or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skill set:
- Dynamics Ax customizations by using X++.
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3, Dynamics Ax 2009, Dynamics Ax 4.0, Dynamics Ax 7
- SQL server reporting services.
- Microsoft .Net web development.
- SQL server integration services.
The position is currently located in Cranbury, NJ, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Los Angeles, CA; Pittsburgh, PA, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.