Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design, develop and customize Software Integration Systems like EdgeAX CommerceLink, ERP like Dynamics AX and e-Commerce Portal like Demandware and Red Ventures, Commerce Runtime Framework, USAePay middleware, using X++, ASP.Net, C#, Java Script, HTML, MVC (Model View Controller), SQL server and SSIS (SQL server integration services);
- Lead implementation and integration of Ecommerce portals with Dynamics AX
- Develop software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation, using X++, DIXF, ASP.net, MVC, C#, Java Script, HTML, SQL server and SSIS;
- Responsible for design, code and implementation changes to support ecommerce applications;
- Provide accurate time tracking for design, code and implementation of ecommerce applications;
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints;
- Ensure that software application design and implementation are consistent with the security and technology strategy for infrastructure and application architecture;
- Act as liaison and coordinate with offshore software development team to execute software development projects.
- Expert in Dynamics AX administration, configurations and Troubleshooting
BS degree in computer science or a related field
Quantitated experience requirements:
2 years of experience in the offered position, or in the alternate job title of Software Lead, Senior Software Engineer, Technical Functional Consultant, or a related occupation.
2 years in the following skill set:
EdgeAX CommerceLink (Retail Integration System), Dynamics AX, USAePay Payment Engine Demandware, ASP.Net, C#, Java Script, HTML, MVC (Model View Controller), SQL server and SSIS (SQL server integration services).
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
The position is currently located in Houston, TX, but may require temporary to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.