- Design, develop, customize, implement, test and debug software applications and software systems for ERP (enterprise resource planning), supply chain management and product lifecycle management, MS Dynamics AX 2012R2/R3 /Dynamics 365 ERP Platform, X++ and SQL server;
- Develop architecture, and perform technical analysis and design for MS Dynamics AX 2012R2/R3 ERP, software systems using multi-tier architecture;
- Integrate third-party software applications using MS Dynamics AX application integration framework AIF;
- Manage integration with EDI, Ecommerce, Retail and Data warehousing systems.
- Develop software unit test guidelines;
- Trouble shoot problems, manage performance improvement and coordinate code optimization.
- Implement multi thread customizations and batch jobs using X++.
- Build custom reports in Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3.
- Perform functional and analytical review;
- Provide production support for software systems;
- Act as liaison with offshore software development team.
- Coordinate supply chain processes and customizations for apparel and manufacturing industry, including Sales & Marketing, Production, Procurement, inventory and Finance.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Developer, Computer Analyst, or related occupation)
2 yrs in X++, Application integration framework (AIF) services, SSRS reporting
The position is currently located in Lyndhurst, NJ, but may require medium to long-term relocation to Cranbury NJ, Pittsburgh PA or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.