Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design, develop, implement, integrate and customize software applications and software systems using SharePoint, MVC.Net framework, Web API, MOSS 2007, C#, and ASP.Net;
- Develop multi-tier architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using best practices;
- Implement .NET-based solutions;
- Incorporate Microsoft .Net development to extend and augment the SharePoint platform;
- Design, configure, and implement complex SharePoint solutions using document management, business connectivity services, InfoPath, web parts, lists, content types, and managed meta data.
- Coordinate architecture, technical analysis and design for Web Based software systems and creating multi-tier application architecture;
- Create technical documentation and solution, according to industry best practices and standards defined for the software applications;
- Write SQL queries using SQL Server and performance optimization of complex SQL code;
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Developer, Computer Analyst, or Senior Software Engineer)
Must have 2 years in the following skill set:
- Must have 2 years' experience in: Implementing MVVM using client side frameworks including Angular JS and knockout JS.
- Database design, maintenance, and development skills using SQL 2008R2, SQL 2012 and 2014.
- Working with Web APIs and RESTful services.
- API Gateway and Micro services based architecture.
- Implementing Design Patterns and following the best practices while coding.
- Writing automated tests for the code base and perform unit testing.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
The position is currently located in Pittsburgh, PA, but may require temporary to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.