Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design, develop, test, implement, customize and debug enterprise and integration applications using Microsoft BizTalk2013, Entity framework, C#, ASP.Net, XML, HTML, Informatica, EDI, Powershell, and SQL Server 2012 R2;
- Develop, implement and monitor data and process integrations to meet client’s business requirements using knowledge of the business processes for the apparel industry and EDI documents processing;
- Design and build new interfaces for z/OS based systems identified as legacy in order to comply with client’s EAI architecture;
- Develop Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) – based integration platform using Microsoft BizTalk 2013, and knowledge of the business processes for the apparel retail industry and the best practices for ESB-based Enterprise Integrations in Microsoft BizTalk 2013 platform;
- Assure that software application design and implementation are consistent with the security and technology strategy for infrastructure and application architecture;
- Provide functional and analytical review;
- Develop Project plans, Requirement documents and technical design documents./li>
- Design solution which is suitable for business.
- Act as liaison with offshore software development team.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable title: Software Developer)
- 2 years developing and maintaining integrations using BizTalk server.
- 2 years in the functional and technical aspects of purchase orders, sales audits and daybooks in the apparel industry.
- 2 years: Microsoft BizTalk, Entity framework, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL server, XML, HTML, Angular JS, MVC pattern, restful services, database programming concepts
- 2 years: in service-orientation, SOAP, WCF and Restful APIs – Technologies
- 2 years: in Retail Business and EDI Transactions
The position is currently located in Tampa, FL but may require medium to long-term relocation to Jacksonville, FL, Cranbury NJ, Pittsburgh, PA, or other unanticipated locations in the US. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.