Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Solution Analysis and Design for complex business problems in TradeStone PO Management, Mainframes, and Oracle Financial Management applications.
- Design, implement, test, debug and troubleshoot applications using microsoft.Net, SOL Server 2012 R2, Visual Studio 2012, MS BizTalk transformations, integration end points, Orchestrations and Business Activity monitoring.
- Provide functional and analytical review. Sign off on Technical designs before presenting to customer.
- Devising the unit test plans. Provide production support for mission critical system and to ensure the continuity of business.
- Manage escalations, issue resolution and corrective action planning. Working with Customers' Project Managers to prioritize and plan work assignments. Estimating and Planning complex project activities and resource scheduling.
- Manage and lead design, development, testing, implementation and customizations of Enterprise Application Integration application in Microsoft BizTalk 2013, SOL Server 2012 involving various complex enterprise applications running on mainframe and Oracle platforms. Expert in developing Enterprise Services Bus (ESB) based integration platform using Microsoft BizTalk 2013. Understanding of the business processes for the apparel and retail industry and the best practices for ESB based Enterprise Integrations in Microsoft BizTalk 2013 platform.
- Assure that application design and implementation are consistent with the technology strategy for infrastructure and application architecture.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising offshore development team to execute software development Projects.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Developer, Computer Analyst, or Senior Software Engineer)
Must have 2 years in the following skill set:
Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, .NET, Web Development, Oracle 10g RDMS, PL/SQL.
Must have 2 years' experience in:
Software development experience; Microsoft BizTalk 2013, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server, Oracle, Mainframe. Developing on MS BizTalk 2010/2013 platforms. Functional and technical knowledge of ERP components for Apparel Industry, such as Sales, Purchasing, Sourcing, Costing and Invoicing. .Net, SQL Server, T-SQL, PL/SQL Oracle PL/SQL and RDBMS skills. Experience of developing BizTalk transformations and Orchestrations. Experience in managing offshore development teams. Software engineering concepts using AGILE, SCRUM and waterfall Model.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Position is currently located in Tampa, FL, but may require temporary to long-term relocation to Cranbury, NJ or other unanticipated sites throughout the U.S. The position is 40 hours per week, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.