Sr. or Lead .NET Developer, with the following duties:
- At-least 10 years of software development experience in .Net and front-end development
- Design, develop, and modify software programs and software systems using ASP .Net framework using Repository Patterns, entity framework, .NET CORE, C#, MVC, MVVM, Angular JS2.0, Web API, SQL Server and SSIS and XML Web Services.
- Design and developer stored procedure and T-SQL code using SQL Server 2012 and above. Performance and Query optimization
- Manage design and development, in particular regard to performance enhancement, requirement analysis, code reviews, resource management, memory leakage, deployment, code merging in TFS, and stories development;
- Conduct requirement review sessions with business analysts and able to conduct application walk through to the business users.
- Perform infrastructure analysis in terms of performance tuning and enhancements;
- Gather and analyze business requirements for modification and implementation of software applications and software systems;
- Perform coding and documentation for web-based applications;
- Act as liaison between client and onsite IT personnel and off-shore IT team.
- Work location is preferably in Cranbury NJ, with occasional visits to Houston TX.
The position is currently located in Cranbury, NJ, but may require occasional travelling to Houston, TX.