Visionet’s services extend into the Tax space. Our team is skilled at meticulously locating and populating property’s unique tax identification and tax information into client’s system, Excel, Word Document & Note Pad to generate Tax Certificate. We have the tools and expertise to handle Different Tax Products from Regular Refinance Product, to Water & Sewer Product, and all the way to Purchase Product.
Our tax process overview
In Tax Search/Certification process, we locate and populate property’s unique tax identification and tax information into client’s system, Excel, Word Document & Note Pad to generate Tax Certificate.
Below mentioned are the basic Key Information required to create a Tax Certificate:
- Parcel Number/Tax ID Number/Assessment Number/Lot and Block
- Total annual real estate tax amount
- Installment basis (Annual/Semi Annual/Quarterly, etc.)
- Paid amount and paid date, Next installment due, Due dates and delinquent dates
- Any delinquent amounts, defaulted amounts, tax liens, tax sale
- Any additional taxes (i.e. city taxes, Special Assessment Bills)
- State of Arkansas – ask if personal property taxes are due
- State of California – ask if supplemental taxes are due
We populate taxes information for a particular property into client’s system, Excel, Word Document & Note Pad to generate tax certificates. Taxes type could be Real Estates, Supplemental, Personal Property (Only for AR State) and City Taxes & special Assesments if applicable.
There are three different sources to get the taxes information:
Related Attached Documents
For some orders, we have documents available and attached into client system which may have the tax information available. These documents may include an Order Form, title Commitment, Abstract report, Search Docs, etc which will be used as a reference.
For some States, we can access the Tax Info through the County Assessors & Collectors online website.
Calls are made to relevant County Assessors and Tax Collectors Office to get the taxes information.